Adults Take The Pledge
- I pledge to hold the safety of all children above the need to access a firearm.
- I pledge to keep my firearms secured in a manner that does not allow a child access to them.
- I pledge not to put an unreasonable burden of responsibility on a child to not play with a firearm.
- I pledge to never leave a firearm unsecured in my home.
- I pledge to educate myself and others about the dangers of unsecured firearms in their homes.
- I pledge to ask the parents, of my child’s friends, if they have unsecured firearms in their home.
- I pledge to never underestimate the ability or curiosity of a child.
Kids Take The Pledge
- I pledge to get away from another child who is playing with a gun and tell an adult.
- I pledge to never handle a gun without adult supervision.
- I pledge to tell an adult immediately about the whereabouts of any gun I find or know about.
- I pledge to put safety above a friendship, or getting in trouble, when I know about an unsafe gun.
- I pledge to educate myself and others about the dangers of guns.
- I pledge that I understand that guns are not toys and are designed to kill.
- I pledge to do all my homework everyday without my parents asking.